Updated Sunday February 11, 2018 by Sam Haddadin.
Please click on the red banner above that says "Register Online" for the upcoming Spring 2018 season. Your player's age on of April 30th is their league age for the upcoming season. We highly recommend having a child play in his/her age appropriate division. Players can play "up" by only 1 birth year and only if there is an available spot in that upper division and with the approval of the CC board.
- Pee Wee - T-ball/Coach pitch- 4 to 6 yrs - game on Wed. evenings - $75
- Rookies - Machine pitch - 7 & 8 yrs - games on Wed evenings and Sat afternoon - $100
- Minors - 9 & 10 yrs - games on Tues and Fri. evenings - $125
- Majors - 11 & 12 yrs - games on Mon. and Thurs. evenings - $125
- Babe Ruth - 13-15yrs - 2 games a week Mon. thru Thurs. - $175
- Babe Ruth - 13yr prep (if enough interest) - 2 games a week Mon. thru Thurs. - $175
- Babe Ruth - 16-18yrs (if enough interest) - 2 games a week - $200
- Babe Ruth - 16yr prep (if enough interest) - 2 games a week - $200
- Fees cover full uniform except Pee Wee (hat and shirt only)
Practices will begin mid-March and games will begin the week of Apr. 2 and conclude the first week of June.
Spring Baseball 2018